The Klamath Basin Farm-to-Fork Food Trail Passport is a collaborative effort to market and promote businesses that source local, fresh ingredients for their menu items. This passport also serves as a small guide to what farm-to-table dining looks like in the Klamath Basin, and offers a chance to support local businesses during these challenging times.
To participate simply pick up a passport from a participating business, or print your own by clicking the link to the right and start dining or ordering to-go to collect stamps.
- A Leap of Taste – 907 Main St, Klamath Falls
- Terra Veg – 249 E. Main St, Klamath Falls
- Mike and Wandas – 423 Modoc Ave, Tulelake
- Chely’s Restaurant – 1401 Esplanade, Klamath Falls
- The Daily Bagel – 636 Main St, Klamath Falls
- Grocery Pub – 1201 Division St, Klamath Falls
- Malin Country Diner – 2126 Broadway St, Malin
- Howard’s Meat Center – 5717 S. 6th St, Klamath Falls
- Vicky’s Kitchen – 510 S. 6th St, Klamath Falls
- Captain Jack’s Stronghold – 45650 CA-139, Tulelake
*Complete instructions can be found within passport.