- This event has passed.
Pickleball 101 – START THE FUN!
February 13 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
Pickleball 101 is a FREE Beginner Pickleball Class.
*Paddles, balls, instructor and assistants will be provided by Klamath Basin Pickleball
- Wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes with lateral support.
- Bring plenty of drinking water.
- Eye protection is recommended for your safety.
- You will learn: basic rules & strategies, how to serve, how to keep score, and how to play a doubles game.
- Come alone or bring friends or family. It’s always fun, and you’ll meet new friends!
COVID-19 Safety Procedures will be in place with 6 ft social distancing and hand sanitizer will be used. Face coverings are not required since it is an outside setting.
REMEMBER: Weather Permitting! (note: we play with layers, coats and gloves on, but NOT if there is snow, ice, or wet courts.