- This event has passed.
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Want to learn how to play the fastest growing sport in America? Join us for a FREE Pickleball class for beginners!
Paddles, balls, instructors, and assistants will be provided by Klamath Basin Pickleball Association (KBPA).
– Wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes with lateral support.
– Bring plenty of drinking water (mark your bottle).
– Eye protection is recommended for your safety.
– You will learn: basic rules, skills, and strategies; how to serve; how to keep score; and how to play a doubles game.
– Come alone or bring friends. It’s always fun, and you’ll meet lots of new friends!
– Plan on attending Social Play, the following day (Sunday) to practice your new skills, get all of your questions answered, and meet more members of our very friendly club. Play time dependent upon the weather.
For questions and more information, please call (541) 882-1988