- This event has passed.
September 11 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
FREE Klamath Basin Pickleball lessons for beginners.
Come see why everyone is talking about Pickleball, the fastest-growing sport in the US!
-Paddles, balls, instructor and assistants will be provided by Klamath Basin Pickleball Association (KBPA).
– Wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes with lateral support.
– Bring plenty of drinking water.
– COVID-19 protections will include social distancing. Wear a mask if you prefer.
– You will learn: basic rules & strategies, how to serve, keep score, and how to play a doubles game.
– Come alone or bring friends. It’s always fun, and you’ll meet many new friends!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or check out information on the website: www.kbpickleball.com